Friday, June 24, 2011

Another call!

I got another call today!  Sent 2 resumes out on Wednesday and got 2 calls.  That's 2 for 2!  The second call was less satisfying than the first call, though it was more what I was expecting.  After a short phone chat, I was scheduled for a working interview at the first place.  The second was just doing preliminary calls, would be calling back candidates later that they want to come in for a face to face interview.  Then following that they would schedule a working interview.

Hey, who am I to judge what steps should be taken?  I'm thrilled just to be called.  Means someone out there likes what they are seeing on my resume.  There aren't many new job postings out there, so I will likely send out some resumes preemptively.

I really have my fingers crossed for the first vet that called!  They see small animals and exotics, and from time to time, even horses!  How exciting is that?  Plus one of the vets there is an olympic endurance rider and the owner rides a Harley!  Scott says I should show up on my bike and that it will clinch the deal.  I guess it's worth a shot!  I'd show up on my horse if I thought it would help...:)

I'll keep you posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment