Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A beautiful day!

Today was a most beautiful day. I stayed inside through most of the heat, basking in the air conditioned goodness of my abode. And now as the heat is dissipating I am out watching the ponies eat their dinner.

I walked the patch of land designated for the arena and it is almost level. A little more work and we can put the fence up and get to work. Dixie desperately needs to get back to work and I need to do something lest I blow up like a balloon with nothing to do.

On a job note, I sent in two resumes. One to a day practice, one of the doctors there is an endurance rider, I think that is what drew me in. The other is a 24 hour hospital and there are two different shift available, a week day shift and a weekend 3 day, 12 hour shifts. I wonder if I'll hear from either?

No comments:

Post a Comment