Thursday, June 23, 2011

Confidence builds

So I got a call this morning. I was pretty surprised to be hearing back from anyone so soon, I mean I just sent in my resume yesterday. Anyway, I was driving so we setup a time to talk later.

I waited anxiously by the phone...not really, we were in Sacramento reconnecting with one of Scott's school buddies, all the way back to elementary school. We went to lunch with him and his wife and Scott's nephew Andrew. The food was ok, the tri-tip sando I had was pretty tasty, but the fried things were a bit overdone, the breading really overpowered the food. We had a nice visit, then headed to Old Sac. We walked around a bit, bought some salt water taffy, then headed back to Woodland.

And the doctor called back on the way. We had a nice chat about the practice and the critters they see. Then it happened! He asked to setup a time for a working interview, so I've got that planned for Monday! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment